Nurturing the Aspirations of Wounded Veterans and Their Families
100 Entrepreneurs Foundation was created to provide wounded service members, veterans and their families who are in a hospital with information, insight, inspiration and ideas for creating their own businesses or evaluating industries for future employment. Case studies, presentations and mentorship have been provided by more than 100 entrepreneurs. Their stories, ideas, insights, and wisdom are shared here.
– Find class presentations videos under the Media Tab.
– Check blog posts and forums for veteran, industry, business, and care giver information.
– Post business questions or information about your industry and lessons learned under blogs and forums.
– Have a conversation with veterans, their families, entrepreneurs and supporters.
– Check out great photos under the Media tab.
– Check events for classes and other events.
– Invite others to join the us!